Approx. Rs 6.5 / KilogramGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||30 Kilogram|
|Packaging Type||40 kg.|
Silicate fertilizer has been given the status of PLANT BENEFICAL SUBSTANCES by various Nations and International research institution. It is an essential element in plant nutrition. Silicon is the second largest element on earth but it is not readily available to plant as the Silicon is in complex crystalline form. 100 % natural and in purest form of silicates from mines in amorphous form , which means in presence of water , amorphous silica forms silicic acid and that is readily available to plants .
1. Silicon is useful in increasing biomass and essential nutrients uptake.
2. Enhance yield in all types of crops like cereals, wheat, soybean, fruits and vegetable sugarcane , etc.
3. Strengthen cell walls, so that protects the plant from fungal diseases, insect and pest.
4. Improves plant strength, health and productivity.
5. Improve drought and frost resistance.
6. Protect biotic and abiotic stress.
7. Improves tolerance to toxic metals..